UFCW 324 is seeking a building maintenance and sanitation professional to work swing shift (3pm – 11pm).
Preferred but not required: general knowledge in HVAC systems, electrical, plumbing, drywalling. Must be able to work independently and have strong communication skills.
- Perform heavy cleaning such as floor vacuuming/shampooing, tile and bathroom sanitation, concrete power washing, etc.
- Must be able to operate equipment normally used for custodial work. Cleans equipment and maintains equipment after each use.
- Clean restroom and fixtures, restock supplies as needed.
- Dust and polish furniture and counter tops; clean/sanitize water fountains and replace filters as needed.
- Identify and report hazards including building hazards, plumbing or electrical hazards and or overall maintenance items requiring repair.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and climb ladders/stairs.
- Must have a valid CA drivers license and clean driving record.
If interested, please fill out the application below: