Here are some of the travel trips planned for your enjoyment. For additional information call the committee member hosting the trip. Family and friends are welcome to join us as well!
Your travel committee likes to keep you informed as to what trips are coming up so that you may mark your calendars and make plans. Please make your reservations early in order to avoid disappointment.If a trip is full, standbys are always welcome (and usually are called upon to go) Click image for additional details.
2023 Viking Cruise
Viking Cruise April 17, 2023 – May 1, 2023 Trip includes:15 days cruise visiting 8 countries and 11 ports. (details on viking.com). Private veranda for every room; all meals on board; complimentary shore excursions in every port. Complimentary beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch and dinner. Free wi-fi, 24 hr room service, […]
Things to remember
• On all trips, arrive half-hour before departure time
• Departure is from the UFCW Union Hall
8530 Stanton Avenue, Buena Park, CA 90622
All trips leave from back parking lot
Reservations are on a first paid basis. Be sure to check the last date to request a refund.
• On day trips 50% deposit will hold your reservation.
• On overnight trips 50% deposit will hold your reservation.
• On extended trips deposits are set by travel advisor.
• One piece of luggage and one small carry-on per person
ALL CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO: UFCW 324 RETIREE TRAVEL
Mail all payments directly to the HOST of the trip:
144 College Park Drive
Seal Beach, CA 90740
(562) 596-4893 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lou Cruz-Coordinator: (714) 637-3686