UPDATE July 2020
Dear brothers and sisters,
In light of ongoing developments resulting from the coronavirus, and after consulting with Local 324, I regret to inform you that the events for the rest of the year for our Retiree’s Club have been canceled. Your health and safety is our top priority. The good news is the Board of Directors have agreed to waive your 2021 dues. FREE DUES.
Next year is our 50th anniversary; we are hoping to meet. Lunch will be free as we celebrate this milestone.
Further updates as follows:
• If you purchased a 2020 March luncheon ticket, and that luncheon was canceled, you may redeem it at the July 2021 luncheon.
• The 2020 Major Fundraiser will be carried over to 2021.
• The white elephant items collected will be donated to charity.
• The Brighton bag drawing was held at the June 17th board meeting and Mary Baca won the bag.
In the meantime, please take care of yourselves and loved ones.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, refer to our website or call me at 714-325-2847.
Sincerely and fraternally,
Lou Cruz – President
Call for information regarding postponement of events due to COVID-19.
Lou Cruz, Coordinator: (714) 637-3686
Here are some of the travel trips planned for your enjoyment. For additional information call the committee member hosting the trip. Family and friends are welcome to join us as well!
Your travel committee likes to keep you informed as to what trips are coming up so that you may mark your calendars and make plans. Please make your reservations early in order to avoid disappointment.If a trip is full, standbys are always welcome (and usually are called upon to go) Click image for additional details.
Things to remember
• On all trips, arrive half-hour before departure time
• Departure is from the UFCW Union Hall
8530 Stanton Avenue, Buena Park, CA 90622
All trips leave from back parking lot
Reservations are on a first paid basis. Be sure to check the last date to request a refund.
• On day trips 50% deposit will hold your reservation.
• On overnight trips 50% deposit will hold your reservation.
• On extended trips deposits are set by travel advisor.
• One piece of luggage and one small carry-on per person
ALL CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO: UFCW 324 RETIREE TRAVEL
Mail all payments directly to the HOST of the trip:
144 College Park Drive
Seal Beach, CA 90740
(562) 596-4893 or email@example.com
Lou Cruz-Coordinator: (714) 637-3686