The choices voters make this year will have long-lasting effects on working people.
Make sure you’re ready to have your voice heard in this important election.
To vote in this important election, you can:
- Mail your ballot on or before June 7, 2022
*ballots must be postmarked on or before Election Day and received by your county elections office no later than 7 days after Election Day
- Drop off your vote-by-mail ballot at any dropbox
- Vote in person at any vote center in your county
- Take your vote-by-mail ballot to any vote center after May 28, 2022, or
- Return your vote-by-mail ballot to any polling place in your county or to your county elections office on Election Day by 8:00PM
- Vote in person at any polling place in your county or at your county elections office on Election Day by 8:00PM
April 28, 2022: Voter information guide mailed to all registered voters
May 9, 2022: Vote by Mail ballots mailed to all registered voters
May 23, 2022: Voter registration deadline
May 28, 2022: Vote centers open
June 7, 2022: Election Day
View UFCW 324’s Endorsed Candidates:
*Endorsements are determined through a member-led process with advice from the Los Angeles County and California labor community.